home profile Affiliates Facebook Iluvislam follow
am back....Vavay KK will misss u...
Sunday 26 December 2010 @ 6:09:00 pm | 0 individual(s)
hahahaha....funny right my entry...well am back 4m KK....neh...5day 4night nothing happening...why?
well....am happy there because finally i have met my beloved cousin....hehehhe...miss him  so much...
i really sad when am leaving KK...but it's okay Gy(his nick name)...we'll see next time...study smart for ur SPM 2011...Okay!!

ok...we continue my story n my holiday...
me n my family arrived at KK around 3.30 p.m and after we sign in at Tabung Haji we take a rest first and take our dinner at the restaurant at Sembulan area...and tomorrow morning we go to shopping mall...window shopping first..hahaha...(really,neh juz kidding)....we back to hotel because my cousin n aunt want to met all of us...hahaha...what a happy night...then the next morning me..him..n my family go to 1Borneo...walawee...best n so syok holiday with him...kakaka...he with us for 2 night...so many memories with u Gy...huhuhu....what else arh....oh,..we have been to Tanjung Aru,we take bus to that beach...what a so expensive that bus charge us to go there...we'll we are so near from Plaza Wawasan....hmm...but it's alright....hmmm..then when we arrive at the beach we take some fresh air and go buy some snack(Jagung.Kacang Rebus,,n Mineral)...hehehe...at 7.00 pm i think...there was a heavy rain that time....Oh no...so we take our dinner at the stall at Tanjung Aru while waiting for the rain stop...hehehehe...at 25/12/2010 we back to Tawau actually..but my abah was tired so we stay at our uncle's house 4 one night,...and am here now at Tawau...(fara is:> really miss her cousin)...=)


p/s:so sorry my English not so good..but practice make perfect right...:D
p/ss:pnjg lebar aku bercerita...moga difahami....

we at City Mall (Algy..Mie...n...Farah)

ohh....tidak...nie iklan  Colgate ke apa??
xperasan pown kita ambil gambar tayang gigi lagy tue 3.3 nie....orait...penat nie
see u next time....Vavay,...SALAM...


SiBajuPutihRibenBitu

20 year old.
my birthday is 8 november.
this is my personal site.
◄ OLDER POSTS // NEWER POSTS ►
Credits
Layout made by S.Mell
Inspiration from fallingyou
resources from x x x x x.