home profile Affiliates Facebook Iluvislam follow
i Have a dream....
Tuesday 5 October 2010 @ 12:49:00 am | 0 individual(s)
hmmmm....for sure i have a lot of story that i want to share....but this story i think interesting me n i interest to share with to you....
all people have dream...right...??
if someday i can drive a car....i will bring my friend to the special places(my best friend know that d places).bcoz....we had a promise will want to be a great muslimah...i still remember that....she is very kind person...she is the who always helping me when i am sad or happy....for my bosom friend...i want you always beside even our world never meet n never be the same,,,but our heart will always remembered each other,,,hmmm...i can't do anything without you...having you as my friend is more than enough....well....hope to see you in Jannah...be a great muslimah....





LOVE YOU MY FRIEND RAFIDAH MD.HASAN..




that's my dream....i want you n me together in Jannah....even i know it's quite difficult to be there....but we must strive right,,,STRIVE 4 MARDATILLAH.....





semoga hidupmu sentiasa dipenuhi cahaya n dikuatkan iman untuk menempuh onak dan ranjau kehidupan dunia....semoga kita beroleh manfaat n mendapat ganjaran kemanisan iman dalam bersahabat.....Amin ya Rabb,,,,=))

Labels:

SiBajuPutihRibenBitu

20 year old.
my birthday is 8 november.
this is my personal site.
◄ OLDER POSTS // NEWER POSTS ►
Credits
Layout made by S.Mell
Inspiration from fallingyou
resources from x x x x x.